Thursday, July 07, 2005

My Daddys Pre-Midlife Crisis Get together

Hello Friends of my Daddy....this is Logan. I am guest blogging for my daddy. Well actually it was my mommys idea....daddy doesnt know that she knows his password....but i guess now ive blown that. Anyway....
I know its short notice but my daddys birthday is tomorrow and me and mommy are trying to arrange a little get together to hopefully take the edge off of him turning 39. Mommy says that is an important milestone for big fellas for some reason...she said that next year i should not be surprised to see daddys gray hair start to disappear overnight as well as him drop a few pounds and possibly buy himself a motorcycle. She calls it a phase or crisis or something....anyway we would love it if you could come out and help celebrate what is sure to be the last sane birthday daddy ever has.

WHERE : El Toro Mexican restaurant on Nicholasville Road
WHEN: 6PM
RSVP: to mommy by email or phone 576-1745
BRING: anything that will make daddy feel better about turning 39....your bright shining face would mean the most!!!! I know daddy could sure use a few drinks.

Thanks...hope you can come....my daddy needs some fun!

Love- LOGAN DAVIS ......

P.S. My teeth really hurt.....this cold chew toy is NOT taking the edge off and mommy wont cave and buy me any anbisol....shes like that.......

2 comments:

Mike said...

Of course, I got this as an email, but I have to say, I laughed my ass off! I called Erin over to read it and she too laughed her ass off. Then, we left the library, two ass-less people, gasping for air.

We'll be there.

P.S. Your mommy's an accomplished massage therapist. If she's too health-conscious to smear anesthetics of questionable chemical composition in her infant's mouth (hmmm) tell her to rub those gums with all the skill she can muster... then bite/gum her.

P.P.S. Erin (mother of a gorgeous 2-year-old) says I should apologize for the repeated use of the word "ass" in this missive. Though, she did use it herself in her diatribe describing my use of it. Consider the apology delivered (dictated, but not read).

DIVA MASTER said...

Wish I could be there! Just get somebody to play a Prince song or sing karoke to one. That will conjure my spirit.

Love 2 U all.