Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"...one needs a huggin' Lord one's on the way..."


A recent exerpt from the wife's blog:


Well our little family has a major announcement. We have been keeping the lid on for the most part for awhile, but no more. We are pregnant, expecting our second child in February 2008. That is a whopper. We are excited to share the news, although i must confess i enjoyed keeping it under wraps. A pregnancy can get pretty long and we always find out really early, so a little private time is good.


So there! If you didn't know it before, now ya do! Cat's outta the bag, and all that...the Wolverine is already talking about the "baby in Mommy's tummy" with affection, but I'm not certain he grasps the concept just yet. Hell, I'm not certain I grasp the concept just yet! Having two running around at the same time is gonna be a challenge, but one we look forward to with great joy and anticipation!
Also, HAPPY FOURTH everyone! On your day off, think a little bit about the grand nation we live in and the freedoms we enjoy. And if you set off illegal fireworks, SHUT IT DOWN BY 11! Some of us gotta get up early in the morning...

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy babaloo batman!! congratulations! two ARE really better than one! You should e-mail flaherty.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I plan on a mass email pretty soon. Thanks, dude!

d$ said...

Congrats!! All the best to you and Joy and the wolverine. Went to a party in the boro last night. Neno, Tracey Howard, Mike Reed and Dolly Boyd and their two youngins over at Doc's place. We spoke of you. All seemed well. I'm headin for South Carolina next week to start my new life.
All the best. happy 4th!!!
Peace,
D$

Anonymous said...

Good luck D. Email me your particulars once you get settled. Must've been nice to see all those old farts in the boro. Glad to hear Doc's still kickin!

bond571 said...

congrats on the new little darling!! and speaking of "shutting it down by 11"...there were kabooms (not pops) going off around my house until 1 AM...geez...

Anonymous said...

I've said it in person, but I'll add a hearty congrats here as well! All the best to you and Joy and the Wolverine :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, all! : )

hoosier steve said...

A Heart Congratulations to you both. You think two is hard, try three.
All my best

DIVA MASTER said...

Once again, CONGRATS!
And Break a Leg with "WORKING"!

d$ said...

Ummmm I think I forgot one really great band for the 90's and I'm really quite ashamed because they were one of the great influential bands of all time The Pixies.

Put them on my list.
Oh and congrats one more time

Anonymous said...

Well, whoop-dee-doo! It's great news that you're adding to the artistic population of MetroLex, even if it'll just be finger-painting for the foreseeable future. Keep us posted on baby news, please, like, what nickname you pick to go along with "Wolverine." "Wombat," perhaps?

Mike Tuttle said...

One Wolverine. One Gambit?

Anonymous said...

Mikey,
I don't think my wife'll let me name this one "Remy", but one never knows!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your burden...I mean, miracle! Congratulations on your new little miracle... ;-)

jb

Anonymous said...

tim, I hope that this year, your 42nd, is finally the year you get that catfish out of your butt!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm only 41, dammit!!!

Anonymous said...

at your age, what's the difference?:)

Anonymous said...

Tim, Happy opening and break legs tonight! I'll be there...see you this evening. Thanks for all the hard work you, Natalie and the cast and crew have put in. I hope last night went well!

Anonymous said...

Hiya X! Break Legs with Working!!! I'll be there next weekend! I hope all is well with you and the fam! Tell them I say hello! Here's to a fab run!

Too Fat 4 Ponies said...

Congrats! So this one makes two? Am I doing my math correctly?

Too Fat, RN, BSN
(Sam)