Monday, May 12, 2008

FILM SHOOT

Hey people! I need lots of folks for a film shoot I'm helping to cast! Some roles pay, and the schedule looks like May 17th, 18th and 20th inRichmond. I only have sketchy details thus far, BUT if you think youmight be interested/available, email me at woundedeagle8@yahoo.com or leave a message here in the posting section andI'll send details when I get em. I'm looking for everything from teensto 50's, so include your age / brief vital statistics just in case Idon't know you.

Thanks,
X

3 comments:

laurielou said...

Yo...is there pay invloved and do you need a massively pregnant woman?

Anonymous said...

There is, but I think we are mostly cast at this point. I'll let you know asap if it is otherwise!

Anonymous said...

TO EVERYONE THAT WAS CAST FOR THE FILM SHOOT SATURDAY

If you didn't get the word from Gina, filming has been postponed for script revisions. They plan to pick it up with the same folks in June. Sorry for the delay...